Get in Shape for the holidays with our Fusion Kick Fit Program!
Spend seven weeks in our fitness program getting to a stronger, healthier, sexier NEW YOU.
Get stronger than you’ve ever been before. Achieve your dream dress or pant size while gaining strength, flexibility, endurance and energy. This is a life-changing experience!
Announcing a brand new time: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Monday & Wednesday
Get things going with an exciting and energizing workout! At Fusion Kick Fit, we know how important it is to stay motivated to workout. Our program is Safe, Effective, and most of all, Fun. We incorporate so many different types of exercises in our proven system, that it’s almost impossible to get bored! Most of all, anyone can do it, any level of fitness, any age.
Unlike treadmills and bicycles our classes will keep you interested and engaged without having to learn complicated dance moves or confusing step aerobic routines! But it doesn’t stop there. We rely on our “ABC’s” of fitness, Aerobic Conditioning, Balanced Nutrition and Core Strength Training, as our guide for success. Regular attendance and total commitment to the nutrition guidelines required for best results.
Fusion Kick Fit is starting our Fall Exercise class on Monday Nov 2, 2009 @ 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Here are the dates:
- November 2, 2009
- November 4, 2009
- November 9, 2009
- November 11, 2009
- November 16, 2009
- November 18, 2009
- November 23, 2009
- November 30, 2009
- December 2, 2009
- December 7, 2009
- December 9, 2009
- December 14, 2009
- December 16, 2009
- December 21, 2009
The total cost for our engaging, high burning calories workout classes is only $84 for our Autumn session. If you can only participate 1 day a week, no problem – the fee will be only $55
We look forward to seeing you in next amazing workout session.
- Celebrate Daylight Saving Time With a Morning Workout (fitsugar.com)
- Exercise keeps dangerous visceral fat away a year after weight loss, finds UAB study (scienceblog.com)
- Pros and Cons of the Stationary Bike (fitsugar.com)
Today workout focuses on maintaining cardio for a 70% max heart rate and incorporating upper body with push ups.
When was the last time you jumped rope? …and don’t say grade school! Jumping rope is a great way to keep your heart rate up and body moving. Try this workout today and you might just fall in love with jump rope again!
Warm up: jog 1200 meter (3 laps around track)
- Push ups; Men 30, Women 20 (Adv = 40)
- 2 minute jump rope (Adv = speed rope)
- 4 rounds, no rest until you have completed the jump rope and then 10 second rest between rounds. Post your time!
Related PostsRead More
Warm up: 10 minutes on elliptical machine, 2 minute planks, 10 lunges on each side
- 10 hang power cleans (Men 95 lbs, Women 45 lb bar)
- 20 push ups
- 20 air squats
- 20 crunches
- 5 rounds for time
“Only the strong survive”
Related PostsRead More
This workout will be about intestinal fortitude and perseverance. “Never leave anyone behind” is a belief amongst the combat military and public safety forces in America. Stick with your partner and motivate them to go beyond they’re capabilities and in 20 minutes of this buddy work out you will get your heart pumping and more importantly respect our armed forces for their comradeship!
Warm up: 400 meters jog (1 lap around the track), 25 push ups, 20 mountain climbers, 20 triceps dips (if outside use the curb)
- 400 meters run/sprint; 200 jog and 200 sprint (or half track jog, half track sprint)
- 35 push-ups after each 400 meters
- 400 meters; lunge straight way and jog curb
- In this exercise each partner will run together 400 meters; jog and sprint, then complete the push ups and lunges together.
- Do as many – 400 meters sprints as possible in 20 minutes.
Quote for Today - ‘Semper Fi’; Semper Fidelis is Latin for “Always Faithful” and is the motto of the United States Marine Corps.
Related PostsRead More
Get ready to sweat in this XXTreme Workout from president of Olimpia’s Fitness Training Inc Muscles In Motion, Olimpia Garruto-Grillo. Featured in Women’s Sports & Fitness magazine, Olimpia is a first class instructor and director for fitness programs, also on Facebook and Twitter. If you need one workout to go beyond all others, then this is the one for you!
Complete the entire workout once. Each exercise set is 50 reps. Use light to medium weights, nothing heavy. Recovery time between sets is 20 seconds. Good luck!
Warm up: 5 minutes Jump rope
- Overhead press
- Walking lunge
- Seated Bicep Curl
- Walking squat
- Step ups (no weights)
- Tricep Dips (using own body weight for resistance)
- Knee Lifts (holding onto weights)
- Mountain Climbers
- Seated Fly
- Reverse Lunges (holding onto weights)
- Push Ups
- Jumping Jacks
- Seated Row using weights
- Abdominal crunches
- Front Kicks
- Inner Thigh squat (holding onto weight)
- Cool down/ Stretch (5 minutes)
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
- Gail Devers