Warm up: 100 yard sprints, repeat 5 times
Exercise 1 - 30 Jumping Squats, take 30 seconds rest and repeat 5 times.
Exercise 2 - Planks; front 30 seconds each, Left Side for 30 seconds, Right Side 30 seconds; repeat entire set of planks 5 times
Each day is a new day and a chance to face your challenges. What would you do if you knew you would not fail?
This intense leg workout will challenge your strength and endurance… work those legs and don’t give up!
Warm up: 400 meter run, 2 sets of 25 crunches
- 50 air squats
- 50 box jumps; Adv 24 inches, Beg 6-12 inches
- 50 back squats; Men 95 lbs, Women 45 lbs
- 50 front squats; Men 95 lbs, Women 45 lbs
- 50 walking lunges (25 on each leg with dumbbells) ; Men 60 lbs, Women 20 lbs
- Do each exercise for time. Take a 2 minute break in between and post time for each station.
“I’m a track star running thru life, chasing my dream.” — 50 Cent quote
Related PostsRead More
Warm up: 10 minutes on elliptical machine, 2 minute planks, 10 lunges on each side
- 10 hang power cleans (Men 95 lbs, Women 45 lb bar)
- 20 push ups
- 20 air squats
- 20 crunches
- 5 rounds for time
“Only the strong survive”
Related PostsRead More
Get ready to sweat in this XXTreme Workout from president of Olimpia’s Fitness Training Inc Muscles In Motion, Olimpia Garruto-Grillo. Featured in Women’s Sports & Fitness magazine, Olimpia is a first class instructor and director for fitness programs, also on Facebook and Twitter. If you need one workout to go beyond all others, then this is the one for you!
Complete the entire workout once. Each exercise set is 50 reps. Use light to medium weights, nothing heavy. Recovery time between sets is 20 seconds. Good luck!
Warm up: 5 minutes Jump rope
- Overhead press
- Walking lunge
- Seated Bicep Curl
- Walking squat
- Step ups (no weights)
- Tricep Dips (using own body weight for resistance)
- Knee Lifts (holding onto weights)
- Mountain Climbers
- Seated Fly
- Reverse Lunges (holding onto weights)
- Push Ups
- Jumping Jacks
- Seated Row using weights
- Abdominal crunches
- Front Kicks
- Inner Thigh squat (holding onto weight)
- Cool down/ Stretch (5 minutes)
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
- Gail Devers