I am super excited about the progress the Clyde-Savannah teachers are having with my cardio kickboxing class. So for a limited time, I am offering a free class to anyone of my client’s friend. Now they can also experience what my clients already know. That is, the Fusion Kick Fit classes offer a comprehensive work out from head to toe.
So go a head, share the fun of fitness with your friends. Now you have an opportunity to invite your friends to attend a class with you. Invite your friends to a free class on Monday – March 16, 2009 or Thursday – March 19, 2009. Class is from 3:45pm – 5:00 pm
Please tell your friends to bring a yoga/pilate mat or a bath towel if they don’t have one. You can download a Flyer in PDF file format here.
Creative Common – Images http://www.flickr.com/photos/monroesdragonfly/2640103579/in/set-72157605451205794
Currently there are 11 schools district in Wayne County, New York. I hope in the future the Fusion Kick Fit program will be taught at these following schools district:
- Palmyra-Macedon Central School District
- Wayne Central School District
- Gananda Central School District
- Newark Central School District
- Marion Central School District
- Williamson Central School District
- Lyons Central School District
- North Rose-Wolcott Central School District
- Red Creek Central School District
- Sodus Central School District
- Clyde-Savannah Central School District
Want to know the amount of each food group you need daily? Use this online tool to to find out and receive a customized food guide.figure our your daily food intake from each food group.
Download this great study commission by Ace Fitness on the best and worst abs exercise- http://www.acefitness.org/getfit/studies/BestWorstAbExercises.pdfRead More
“Infomercials that claim something that is too good to be true typically is too good to be true,” Comana said. “Getting a six pack takes a lot of work, but the infomercials are trying to convince you that if you buy their product you’ll get it in minutes a day.”
This article covers:
- The Truth About Better Abs
- Why Spot Reduction Doesn’t Work
However, spot reduction never works.
Galati explains: “When we gain weight, we gain weight over the entire body. Everybody has areas on their bodies where we store more or less fat. Hence, when we lose weight, we lose it in similar proportions. The idea that you can target specific areas for weight loss, such as the torso or buttocks, simply doesn’t work.”
- Body Type
- The Importance of Genes
- The Importance of Exercise and Diet
“Both (diet and exercise) are very important (in trying to achieve better-looking abs),” said Comana. Since most Americans tend to have an easier time cutting calories out of their daily diets instead of stepping up their workout routine, here are some simple tricks to cut extra calories:
- Reduce added foods such as mayonnaise, butter, sauces and high-caloric salad dressings
- Instead of skipping desserts altogether, treat yourself to your favorite dessert three times a week and only eat half
- Try to cut back on sodas and alcoholic beverages, which tend to be high in calories
- Don’t skip meals. This often leads to binge eating
- Eat breakfast every day
- Get enough sleep
- Visit www.mypyramid.gov to learn about healthier eating
For most people, a healthy weight loss goal is no more than 1-2 pounds a week.
Still, the most effective and efficient way to trim body fat and gain lean muscle mass, which is the only way to a well-defined physique, is to make physical activity part of your daily routine.
- Exercise Guidelines
- Ab Exercises Everyone Can Do at Home
Four basic ab exercises that most people can perform safely at home and without any equipment are the plank, side plank, crunches, and an exercise for the torso stabilizers and rotators, such as the bird-dog exercise.
Marion Webb is the managing editor for the American Council on Exercise and an ACE-certified Personal Trainer. For specific fitness-related story ideas or comments, please e-mail her directly at email@example.com.Read More
- Quit Smoking
- Control Your Diabetes
- Eat Better
- Manage Your Weight
- Get Your Checkups
- Ease Up On The Alcohol
- Avoid Illegal Drugs
- Control Your Blood Pressure
- Watch Your Cholesterol
Ladies! This is a really fun album, and it makes a great gift for your girlfriends. I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who has just started a new workout program. Actually, I find I’m enjoying it while driving. The lyrics are empowering for women. It’s a great gift for women/girls of all ages.
I bought this album as a gift for a friend who is always trying to lose weight…and then got hooked on the songs myself. This is a great gift for a friend…or for yourself…regardless of your weighty aspirations.
This music is so much fun for those inspiring to lose those extra lbs.
And, who knows, it might even have a subliminal effect…listening may lead to extra weight loss.
I think these tunes would be perfect for working out (catchy beat, great vocals, etc.), but I am keeping my dics in my office for frequent play to have a nice, gentle reminder of the various joys of staying the weight-loss/fitness course. I feel like the CD serves as a personal coach of sorts, but it’s a heck of a lot cheaper!! The lyrics are hilarious. Not preachy, condescending, or in any way belittling. It’s all feel good and fun.
Skinny Songs are fun. I’m always looking for great music to put on during my workouts and these songs are terrific; the best workout music I have ever purchased!
For me, having fun, catchy songs to stay motivated during a workout is critical. The lyrics are right on target and the variety of music styles can suit any mood or taste. This is a great CD!
Positive, fun and motivating songs guide you nicely from “Who the hell is that?” to “Skinny Jeans”. The lyrics remind you on the way why you want to be slim and what to do to get there.
I enjoyed especially the no guilt approach, a just do it inspiration…
- Professional Widow [Armand's Star Trunk Funkin' Mix] – Tori Amos
- America (I Love America) [Full Length 12" Vocal Mix] – Full Intention
- For the Love of You [Tony Moran Club Mix] – Jordan Hill
- Bomb! (These Sounds Fall into My Mind) [Original Mix] – The Bucketheads
- Heartbeat [E-Smoove 12" Mix] – Jimmy Somerville
- Close to You – Fun Factory
- Boss [Kenlou 12" Mix] – The Braxtons
- Once in a Lifetime Love [Def Mix] – Robin S.
- Make My Body Rock (Feel It) [The Basic Mix] – Jomanda
- Never Get Enough [Junior's Deep Factory Mix] – Waterlillies
- Tonight Is the Night [Fluid Mix] – Le Click
- Everybody Be Somebody [Back in the Days Mix] – Ruffneck, Yavahn
It’s a great “hop on the elliptical trainer and check out” disc. Nicely paced and a good mix of music that was current when it came out. I still enjoy this on occaision, years later.
….This CD is right there, though. Very blood-pumping.
I understand the previous reviewer’s concern about tracks he doesn’t recognize, but that just means he didn’t spend much time in clubs during this period (I did but I don’t anymore!). I do agree that it’s not too conducive to working out, but it’s a great dance CD. The songs by Tori Amos, Full Intention, The Bucketheads, The Braxtons, Waterlillies and Ruffneck all placed high on the Billboard Dance Chart, most going to #1. The Fun Factory, Jimmy Somerville and Le Click tracks were all club staples then, too. If you love mid-’90′s era dance music, you’ll love this.
Poor fitness could be defined as not being up to the demands of daily living. The unfit person may suffer from:
• a lack of energy and vitality
• addictions to alcohol, drugs, cigarettes or food
• excess body weight, which puts additional stress on many body systems
• a lack of physical strength
• vulnerability to physical illness
• little durability to mental or emotional illness
• structural problems, including inflexibility, stiffness or joint pain
• an inability to relax and enjoy life
Let us help you improve them and get a fit body.Read More